Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tool 5

Here is the link to my comix project. http://www.makebeliefscomix.com/Comix/?comix_id=5705001C493096
I had a tough time with the link stuff. I wanted to embed it in my blog, but I couldn't get it right.  Making the comix was easy and fun.  This could be a great project in school. My favorite was Stupeflix Studio.  Easy. Fun.  Easy to embed.  What more can I say.  Easy.  The kids would love it.  They could make a comix strip was a new concept in class, or make a movie to review a book.  Great potential.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Stupeflix is EASY! Don't you love the fact that it is integrated into Google Apps so no additional login? I haven't tried to embed a Makebeliefscomix into my blog. I'll see if I have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh- Yes, I forgot. It would be best to use Jingproject to take a picture of the comix and then upload the picture to your blog. Do you know how to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the comic strip. I am going to play around with that site. I am sure I will be able to use it with science.

    ReplyDelete