Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tool 4

Google Docs.  I have used Google Docs this year and loved it.  It is very user friendly, and the students became comfortable with the program the first time they used it.  The only problem was when they realized they could chat with each other while they worked.  Deciding on a few basic rules before each project started was helpful.  That way the students knew when they were allowed to use the chat feature and when they weren't.  I enjoyed being able to edit their papers while they were typing.  I had fun typing over their mistakes, and the kids enjoyed trying to out type me.  We also shared our iMovies through Google Docs.  It was a better way to watch and store the videos.  All in all, Google Docs is great!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you had a good experience with Google Docs. I love it as well and use it all day long! It is so easy to share documents with one another! Have you given forms a try? Or sites?

    ReplyDelete